Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It’s Dug From Up!

From the Pixar movie Up (2009), Dug is the lovable, sweet but simple-minded, dog who is able to speak through a high-tech collar that gives voice to his thoughts.

Dug: “Hey, I know a joke! A squirrel walks up to a tree and says, ‘I forgot to store acorns for the winter and now I am dead.’ Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead.”
Although it isn't completely clear, Dug is definitely a Golden, whether it be a Retriever, Labrador, or mutt.

At first, he belongs to Muntz, but struggles to fit in with his owner’s pack of tough dogs in the wilderness of Paradise Falls.

He meets our heroes, Carl and Russell, on one of the mindless missions given to him so that he’ll be kept busy. Dug immediately loves his future friends. He says, "I have just met you and I already love you."

To see a video clip of when the three meet, click here.

And, you can even follow Dug on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment